GETTING IN TOUCH
I love to find the right “fit for purpose” protection for families and businesses. My goal is to not only find the right cover for you and the important things in your life, it is also to be with you through the challenges that life can throw at us. Having been a teacher for nearly two decades I thrived on helping people. Now working as an advisor it’s no different, I am passionate about making sure that you are supported with your needs, so that you can rest easy knowing that you’ve received the right advice and follow on support.
I can help you with
- Personal Risk (Life & Health) Insurance Advice
- Business Risk (Life, Key person, Shareholder/Stakeholder protection Insurance Advice
- Critical Illness & Trauma Insurance Advice
- Group/Employer Insurance Advice
- KiwiSaver Advice
- Income and Mortgage Protection
Trust and character are important to me in all areas of my life. I love having a satisfied client with whom I’ve built a strong relationship.
Family, Music and Coffee are passions of mine. I’m in a successful international wedding and conference band and love to play music to large and small crowds. I have an awesome wife and four amazing children.