GETTING IN TOUCH
I have worked in the financial services industry since 2011. I bring a wealth of experience to RMA Financial from my previous roles in engineering, contract, and commercial management spanning a 25 year period. Combined with an MBA qualification, this gives me a well-rounded skill set to guide you through financial, investment and insurance decisions.
I can help you with
- Investment and Wealth Management – Investment Planning Advice
- Personal Risk – Life & Health Insurance Advice
- Business Risk – Life, Key Person, Stakeholder/Shareholder Protection Insurance Advice
- Critical Illness & Trauma Insurance Advice
- Group/Employer Insurance Advice
- KiwiSaver Advice
- Income and Mortgage Protection Insurance Advice
Helping people achieve their financial goals in their personal and business worlds is all about caring about the outcome. Are we creating value for you as the client? Is the solution practical and going to stand the test of time? If I can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, I will be achieving my goal of guiding you into a position where you will achieve your financial goals and be able to shelter from unforeseen events.
I am married to Carlene and have three beautiful girls, Isabelle, Chloe, and Imogen and enjoy nothing better than making French toast for my family on Saturday mornings. When able I spend time on the water, whether it be sports fishing, boating or diving on our eastern coastline.