GETTING IN TOUCH
I have worked in the insurance industry since 2010 and have completed the New Zealand qualification required to provide advice on life and health insurance, and investments. Currently I am completing the ongoing study required to be designated as a Certified Financial Planner.
I can help you with
- Investment and Wealth Management
- Financial Planning and Retirement Planning
- KiwiSaver Investment Advice
- Business Risk – Key Person, Stakeholder / Shareholder Protection Advice
- Business Risk – Employee Benefits including Group Medical and Group Insurance schemes
- Life, Critical Illness / Trauma & Health Insurance Advice
- Income and Mortgage Protection Insurance Advice
I believe the key to good financial decision making is the belief that you are in control of your money, rather than your money being in control of you! I love working with people to help them build and protect their financial position, so they can do the things in life, with the people in their lives, that make them happy.
When I’m not working or studying, I like to put on my running shoes and beat the pavement or run nature trails. Otherwise, I can be found spending time on various adventures with my two beautiful daughters.