GETTING IN TOUCH
After years of being a dedicated mum, my children are pursuing their own careers and I am now able to focus on a new career direction as an insurance advisor. I have worked in many areas of insurance and feel I am now well equipped to take my 10 years’ experience to working with people helping them achieve financial security and personal protection.
I can help you with
- Personal Risk (Life & Health) Insurance Advice
- Business Risk (Life, Key person, Shareholder/Stakeholder protection Insurance Advice)
- Critical Illness & Trauma Insurance Advice
- Group/Employer Insurance Advice
- KiwiSaver Advice
- Income and Mortgage Protection
For me, insurance is like a Sudoku puzzle – we fill in the gaps based on the information you provide me so that you or your family aren’t financially burdened should an unfortunate event happen. Your future livelihood is important.
I enjoy catching up with friends, as well as fishing and travelling. While my daughters have both flown the coop, I still have my cats! A Northland girl at heart, I hope to one day build my dream home with country views.